Home is the place where you begin and end your day. Everything in between is what leads you to your home. This is why the selection of what goes where in terms of furniture is important.
Your home becomes you from custom living room furniture to customized tables. In this blog, we’re going to help you understand how to select the best custom-made furniture so that ‘going back home’ becomes a paradise-filled reality.
How to choose the best living room furniture to go back home to
What does one need at home? Not much and not too less! Let’s explore this list that will fit well when planning custom living room furniture:
- Accent Chairs – these are more decorative than standard chairs. They are custom-made to suit the look of your living room space.
- Chaise lounge – a chaise lounge or a chaise sofa is probably the hero of your living room. It may be the one that takes up considerable space but for good reason. If you want to picture a long chair enough to fit more than three to five people, that’s what a chaise lounge will give you.
- Chairs-and-a-half – Want to sit cozy with your loved one and watch a good movie together? The chair-and-a-half will fit you both right in. It is larger but not wider than 55 inches and works well in smaller living rooms.
- Chair Ottomans – used as a stool and sometimes a coffee table, the ottoman does not disappoint. Its versatile touch can be added to any room as it offers a comfortable footrest. Read a book or drink your favorite coffee looking out the window while you put your feet up!
- Loveseats – A loveseat offers space for two people. This two-seat couch can come with or without armrests. They can also come as two-seater pieces of furniture where the seats are facing each other. It offers a great way to comfortably have an intimate conversation with your partner.
- Recliners – If you remember how Joe from Friends enjoyed the recliner, you’d know how it’s used. A recliner can come in different types, from lever handle to pull handle, wall hugger, push-back, rocking, glider, swivel, etc. Ask your custom-made furniture expert to help you select the right one for your home.
- Sectionals – The word gives it away but we’ll spell it out! The sectional is a sofa that consists of two or more sections joined for the purpose of sitting. They may come in power recline seats or stationary seats.
- Customized Tables – Now, this isn’t just one piece of furniture as customized tables come in different forms. So, they are benches, dining tables, coffee tables, end tables, accent tables, etc. Depending on the size of your living room, you may need one or more than one; pick and choose.
We hope you choose the best custom living room furniture for going back home to home-sweet-home.